Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd (1095511-M)
1. Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
2.For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd, 107-3-6 Desa Acacia, Medan York, 10450, Penang, Malaysia.
3. Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following data about you: Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information if and when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. We may also record details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
4. IP addresses. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
7. Uses made of the information. We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To notify you about changes to our services.
• If you are an existing client, we will only send marketing communications to you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new client, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
8. Your rights. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
9. Access to information. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.