The contract between us
1. Any contract for purchases made through the Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd website will be with Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd whose registered office is situated at Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd, 107-3-6 Desa Acacia, Medan York, 10450 Penang, Malaysia, company registration number 1095511-M.
2. Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Payment is taken at the point of order. Once payment has been received Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd will confirm that your order has been received by sending you an email to the email address you provide. The order confirmation email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd’s acceptance of your order creates a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
3. Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
4. This Site is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not use the site to place orders which will be, or are being, sold on to a third party. If you are suspected of using the site in this way then we reserve the right to withdraw from the contract and cancel your order/s.
Your right of cancellation
1. If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, you can cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you receive your items (or the last item if they were shipped separately). You must notify us of your cancellation. You can notify us through our online contact form.
2. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us, unless we delivered it to you in error or it is faulty. You must send the item back to us no later than 14 days from the day on which you notified us of your cancellation, by following the instructions we send you.
3. We will refund the price of the item no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the item back from you. We will refund using the same means of payment as you used to make your purchase.
Availability of goods you order
If Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd from your credit card will be re-credited to your account and Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation.
Delivery of goods to you
Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf, for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd at the time you make your order. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our distribution centre.
When ordering goods from Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
1. If the goods Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd shall have no liability to you unless you notify Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd in writing at the Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd contact address of the problem within ten working days of the delivery of goods in question.
2. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd shall have no liability to you unless you notify Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd in writing at the Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
3. If you notify a problem to Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd under this condition, Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd’s only obligation will be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment.
4. Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd under this condition and Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph (3) above.
5. Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods that you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd operates a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please use the contact form on the the Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd website, or contact us at the following address: Customer Service Manager, Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd, 1-4-1 Desa Melor, Jalan Brown, 10250, Pulau Tikus, Penang, Malaysia.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law, and the Malaysian courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd website prices, delivery details and Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd. Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd is providing this site and its contents (including any downloadable data or software) on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site or that any software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Neither Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd nor any of its Directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Our website may contain hyperlinks. These hyperlinks connect you to sites of other organisations which are not our responsibility. We have used our reasonable endeavours in preparing our own website and the information included in it is done so in good faith. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd, or of other copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd, or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd is strictly prohibited.
Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd and the Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd logo are registered trademarks belonging to Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in this site are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd in respect of the use of its or any such other trademarks, product names, titles or logos and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
In these terms and conditions:-
‘Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd’ means Entrepot Publishing Sendirian Berhad, 107-3-6 Desa Acacia, Medan York, 10450 Penang, Malaysia, any connected organisation that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business;
‘working day’ means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
‘us’ means Entrepot Publishing Sdn Bhd and you together; and
‘you’ and ‘your’ means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions.